Monday 17 March 2014

Happy Green Drinks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

 I did nothing for this holiday. lol. No green, no drinking...yet. Other people were in the irish spirit today - It looked like fun.

 I have a look going on today. My look is called Tornado. I look like I went through a tornado. haha. Seriously.

 I was so on the ball last night, got all my stuff ready for school set my alarm. All ready.

 On a normal day I am up by 5:45 and out the door by 6:45. Today went a little differently. I rolled over and cracked an eye open to see my clock staring back at me saying 6:40. It took me much longer than It should of to realize how very late I was. But I was so stunned and tired I just laid there looking at my clock.
 My thought process : "what time do I usually leave for school?...I don't know. Don't I usually get up around this time? My alarm clock hasn't gone off yet, I can't be late. Wait..Doesn't class start at 7:30? yes..yes it does. *I sit up* I usually leave at 6:40 to get to underground parking at 6:45. Yes...yes I do. And its 6:43.....SHIT!!!!!!!"

 I scream. Which makes Davin sit up and notice that I'm super late. He just rolls over and goes back to sleep. helpful.
  No time for a shower, but thats okay! I had a lot of hair spray in my hair yesterday for work and I can rock this greasy madousa look I have going on right now...rockin.  6:45 my alarm goes off - shut up you bastard! I needed to be up an hour ago!!

I throw my clothes on, run around while brushing my teeth grabbing fruit and granola bars for breakfast. Putting on my shoes while gargling my mouthwash. I am running through my building, and through under ground parking. A guy who was about to leave pulled over to let me out first. I think It was my manic state and madousa hair that gave away that I needed him to get out of my way.

 Luckily traffic wasn't to bad. I think everyone else was running late on this monday morning as well. Thank goodness.

 I was so grateful today was a classroom day so I could just sit there with my hoodie on and wait for class to be over. I also lucked out because we had no computer class in the afternoon. Which was good, my apple and granola bar would not hold me until 4 in the afternoon.

 Theory with Chef was amusing. He asked us if we did anything fun over March break. Most of us just stared at him with a blank emotionless look. haha. We were dead.
 He said that he went to Mexico...someone said "no you didn't!" and he stopped and looked at her and said "why? why would you ruin that for me? I could of gone..." So we played along and told him he had a nice tan. haha.

 Today we went over mousses and creams. We also had to come up with a french pastry for the Chefs for unicef event thats coming up next week. I'm going to do the french pastry that I was going to do for skills. I'm excited! I'm still kicking myself for dropping out of skills, but life happens and I have to just roll with the punches. I honestly couldn't imagine practicing for skills, working 20 hours a week, pack for the move in 2 weeks with assignments and school. It's just to much for me. So I'll settle for doing my pastry for an event.

 We also learned a lesson today. Sharpies and dry erase markers look a like. Chef was explaining things and with his accent we always ask him to write things down so we know what he's saying. He reached in to his sleeve and pulled out a marker. After drawing all over the board he tried to erase something. Nothing. He gets a little more frantic and we lose it laughing. "Oh shit!" - I think thats all that needed to be said. hahaha. Don't worry though, he wrote "Boulanger" and then drew arrows to his drawings. Pastry was never there. ;)

 There is always a reason to laugh in that class.

 I have spent my night packing. This apartment is stressing me out. I don't do very well in clutter and there is stuff everywhere. It's over whelming for me. But we will soon be moved, and I will be living out of my suitcase for the month of april until school is over at my dads house. Should be a blast!

 Alrighty. I just realized I was suppose to have supper in the slow cooker and hour and half ago. Man, I'm scatter brained.

 I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day! Enjoy a cold one for the irish people.

Ashley.



No comments:

Post a Comment