Wednesday 4 September 2013

Christmas Day!

Happy Wednesday!

Today was Christmas Day for Ashley!! We went in and got our stuff! uniforms and tools. Then down to the pastry lab to use an engraving tool to mark all your goodies. If you have never used an engraving tool before it looks easy. It's like a big fat pen with a vibrating point on the end. You have this picture in your mind of you writing this beautiful calligraphy...It's going to be stunning and everyone will know that these are Ashley Elizabeth Nauglers items. No, It looks like a drunk kindergartener did it. My "A" is all squiggly, looks like a confused snake. My "E" is twice as large as my A and not at all even, and my "N" again, a confused misguided snake. But I got the job done. 

 It all came in this massive backpack, and how they got everything in there I will never know. Magic is what they are. I sure as hell couldn't get all my stuff back in. I have a massive rolling pin sticking out the top.  This is going to be the year of building muscle because I may need two backpacks, a purse and my extra clothes and shoes. A locker you say? Just put your stuff in your locker? Well my friends, my locker is the size of a kindergartener (I have 5 year olds on the brain for some reason..) but I will make it work! 

 I came home and threw on my chef uniform. Loving it! Although I need all my pants hemmed (story of my life). The hat, also known as a beanie is..different. Not sure I'm fond of that little item. It feels like my head is the size of a pea, and pointy! Im getting a head complex every time I put this hat on.  The jacket is thick, I might be losing half my weight in sweat because with that jacket on and how hot they keep that school..phew. I also think I need to go bra shopping. Victoria secret push up bras might make things interesting. I whisk in style, that's how I roll. 

 I met one of my classmates today while we were standing in line waiting for our things. She's very nice and only 18. When I said "wow, just out of high school, thats been a while for me." She asked how old I was and when I said "28" she gave an enthusiastic "Oh my god! you look so good for 28!" ..Now Im just going to take this as the compliment it is and not venture in to the part where it sounded like 28 was old. 

 Here are some pictures of me modelling my outfit. Sorry for the low quality. iPad pictures. 


Okay, this is the only picture that will work right now. Stupid technology messing with my brain and smarts and stuff. And if you will notice the "ugly kitchen shoes" actually go with this outfit. Doesn't look as dumb as It did when I wore them with my shorts. phew. 

Well ta-ta-for-now! 
Almost pastry chef ashley. (EEEEEEEEE!!!!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment